Venue & Hospitality
Radisson Blu Hotel, Abu Dhabi Yas Island
Yas Plaza, Yas Island, P.O.Box 93725
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Conference Dates: October 15-17, 2018
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
• When driving from Abu Dhabi
International Airport ,take the 2nd exit to Dubai
• Drive straight across 2 roundabouts.
• At the third roundabout, turn right
• Drive for about 250 meters
• At the roundabout, drive under the bridge and take the first exit
• Posted with the sign “Yas Island/AlRaha
• Beach Development.” At the traffic light, turn right and then turn left at the first round about.
• Drive through Yas Tunnel and straight ahead through two sets of traffic lights.
• At the third traffic light, turn right and follow the road until you reach the hotel entrance.
Abu Dhabi is the capital and the second most crowded city of the United Arab Emirates. Additionally the capital of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, the largest of the UAE’s seven Emirates. Abu Dhabi lies on a T- formed island extending into the Persian Gulf from the central western coast.
Abu Dhabi’s fast advancement and urbanization, coupled with the relatively high average salary of its populace, has changed the city into an expansive and progressed city .Nowadays the city is the country’s centre of political and industrial activities and a major social and commercial centre, due to its position as a capital. Abu Dhabi accounts for around two-thirds of the generally $400 billion United Middle easterner Emirates economy.